1. Develop systematic advertisement strategy to build positive PR in alignment to the IMC(Integrated Marketing Communication) strategy.
2. Increase the company's product and brand awareness via media exposure and manage their reputation.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [PR strategy development] Participate in the development of the company's or the product's advertisement message and strategy.
2. [PR contents planning and production] Create PR contents for external release (press release, media kit, interview, keynote speech, advertising articles, etc.) and participate in the accompanied events(press conference, company event, etc.).
3. [Stakeholder management] Prepare for programs for maintaining amicable relationships with various stakeholders (media, analyst, influencer, etc.) to build positive PR.
4. [Media monitoring & risk management] Monitor key articles and public opinion regarding the company or products (product lines) and catch issues when they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience