1. Maximize the marketing impact by developing the new product's integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
2. Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments(PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Communication strategy setting] Participate in the environment analysis of market, competitor and product and conduct competitor benchmarking required for setting communication strategy.
2. [Campaign planning] Participate in the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
3. [Brand strategy development] Participate in the market research and benchmarking of the strategies and naming status of competitors that are needed for developing brand strategies.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience