1. Set and implement in-store strategy in link to product and marketing strategies.
2. Increase the in-store purchase rate through differentiated in-store display and customer experience solutions.
3. Carry out in-store total solution consulting and improvement efforts for retail store conditions.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [in-store strategy planning] Assist in the planning of the stores operation strategy in relation to the product and marketing strategies and in-store strategies based on regional retail strategy.
2. [Creating and distributing in-store display guideline] Support in the creation of a guide for differentiated in-store display based on the store management strategy and timely and accurate localization of the guideline.
3. [Customer experience solution development and expansion] Assist in the development of experience solutions (function, design) that enhance customer satisfaction and expansion of the solutions.
4. [Supporting retail improvement] Assist in in-store total solution consulting activities and common improvement efforts for the betterment of retail store conditions.
Skills and Qualifications
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature
• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks
• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates