1. Support internal management decision-making by producing business performance analysis which is identified, measured and delivered economic information of business activities by accounting method.
2. Establish management and execution plans and conduct financial supports such as managing actual implementation of plans to maximize business performance.
3. Optimize and efficiently manage internal policy & procedure based on business accounting standards and business circumstance.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Controlling] Participate in and make a regular report on management activity plans (sales, manufacturing, marketing, development) and performances every month or a report for each management issue frequently..
2. [CO Closing] Participate in analyzing profits and providing a production cost management model, calculating production costs by product and model or unit project like sales and development.
3. [Budget & Investment Control] Participate in establishing and managing a budget plan for our company's available resources like expense and investment.
4. [Policy & Procedure Management] Participate in managing and maintaining internal policies and processes according to corporate accounting standards and management condition.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience