1. Set and implement in-store strategy in link to product and marketing strategies.
2. Increase the in-store purchase rate through differentiated in-store display and customer experience solutions.
3. Carry out in-store total solution consulting and improvement efforts for retail store conditions.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [in-store strategy planning] Drive the planning of the stores operation strategy in relation to the product and marketing strategies and oversee the in-store strategies based on regional retail strategy.
2. [Creating and distributing in-store display guideline] Create a guide for differentiated in-store display based on the store management strategy, and oversee to ensure that the guideline is localized in a timely and accurate manner.
3. [Customer experience solution development and expansion] Drive the development of experience solutions (function, design) that enhance customer satisfaction and expansion of the solutions.
4. [Supporting retail improvement] Manage in-store total solution consulting activities and common improvement efforts for the betterment of retail store conditions.
Skills and Qualifications
• May lead a small team of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
• Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
• Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
• Has deep knowledge on one job area or broad knowledge on several job areas
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years