1. Promote consumer engagement by providing products and service contents optimized for E/M(Electronics and Mobile)-commerce.
2. Optimize marketing campaigns by understanding the digital advertisement and digital media.
3. Devise strategies for increasing sales and plan performance marketing.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Setting content improvement direction] Participate in the creation of the content guideline optimized for the online channel delivery of product characteristics.
2. [Supporting business partners] Analyze to see if the quality of the new product and existing product contents on the business partner's website meets the company's contents quality standards.
3. [Content production] Prepare for the production of new contents that considers the e-commerce environment and product characteristics.
4. [Social media management] Design methods to promote consumer engagement by identifying and utilizing premium contents and consumer-connected contents to diversify and systemize social media contents.
5. [Demand creation] Plan marketing activities to optimize marketing for each of the phase in the consumer buying cycle and marketing activities by the level of sales revenue contribution.
Skills and Qualifications
• Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
• Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
• Typically requires minimum 5 years' of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 3 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD without experience