1. Maximize the marketing impact by developing the new product's integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
2. Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments(PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Communication strategy setting] Perform with depth the development of a systematic communication strategy for the new product (or new product line-up) based on the environment analysis of market, competitor and product.
2. [Campaign planning] Drive the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
3. [Brand strategy development] Provide a specific direction on the strategy for the product or company's overall brand, brand portfolio and naming or the high-level direction for building a unique brand image.
4. [Management of integrated marketing program] Manage to provide the directions such as marketing programs' messages, marketing directions and performance management so that various marketing activities (PR, customer communication materials, events and etc.) can be carried out within a consistent message and a consistent tone and manner.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years