1. Maximize sales revenue of each region(account) by setting sales strategies through market trend analysis.
2. Set sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction by studying the needs of customers in a region.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales management] Manage the mid and long term sales strategy setting.
2. [Account management] Manage the mid and long term relationship with accounts and set the cooperation strategy that is aimed at benefiting both parties.
3. [Marketing sensing] Analyze the region's competitors and market trends and report on it regularly.
4. [Demand projection] Project the region's demand to ensure that there is not setback to supply.
5. [Business opportunity development] Develop new accounts and business opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
• Has a wide range of experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Works on complex issues where analyzing situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables. Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to obtain results. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and coordinates other's tasks
• May manage a group such as coordinating activities regarding costs, methods and staffing
• Typically requires at least 8 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree; or 6 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years