1. Maximize operation competitiveness by comprehensively analyzing changes in internal and external management environment and IT technology, and establishment of process operation strategy.
2. Improve the efficiency of operation by designing and constructing operation process and system in response to changes in business structure.
3. Identify the operational issues of business divisions and related subsidiaries and make fundamental improvements to contribute to business including revenue and profit generation.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Process planning] Participate in upgrading the business process upgrade strategy and analyze current operational data.
2. [Process Management] Participate in process design and conduct improvement of the current process to optimize the entire supply chain between demand and supply and to enhance competitiveness of unit process
3. [System design and management] Develop management infrastructure system design and its improvement in accordance with the related process operation standards.
4. [Development of Innovation Methodology] Develop a new innovation theme and implementation methodology and apply them in actual businesses.
5. [Operation Performance Management] Develop process performance indicators and analyze operational level by monitoring abnormal situations.
Skills and Qualifications
• Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
• Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments
• Generally requires a bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years related experience, or advanced degree without experience