Would you like to be part of a team focused on helping increase the adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) across ASEAN? If you are passionate about cloud technologies, AWS is developing the next generation of cloud leaders. AWS offers an innovative and motivating environment where you will have the exciting opportunity to advance in your career, help drive the growth of AWS customers, and help shape the future of an emerging cloud technology.
As a Demand Generation Representative (DGR), you will help prospects and customers make the transformational move to AWS by understanding their business issues, and demonstrating the unique benefits of solving them with AWS services. You will receive hands-on education, training, and mentorship that will enable you to grow, learn, and be successful. Your primary responsibilities will include using intelligent prospecting persistence to identify, create and qualify opportunities, then work with sales to ensure the opportunity is understood and next steps are clearly defined. Once qualified, you will use an opportunity management processes to ensure that opportunities are handed off to appropriate sales resources in a timely, customer friendly manner. Your success will be measured by achievement of individual and team activity and opportunity creation goals.
You will liaise with customers ranging from startups to established enterprises, and across all levels and departments (including the CXO level) to help enable customer success and support adoption of AWS services. You will work closely with the greater account management teams and the AWS partner ecosystem in further helping develop and meeting customer needs.
A successful DGR would be eager to learn and develop themselves, and be a driven self-starter with a deep interest in technology. The candidate should be prepared to perform against goals and consistently meet targets, with a focus on delivering results for supporting customers through solutions aligned to their business goals and outcomes.
· Interest in developing a career in business development and Cloud technology
· Ability to understand a customer's needs and a possible sales opportunity through effective questioning and listening. Curious through questioning
· Ability to clearly articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
· Degree or executive education qualifications in Digital Business & Innovation with a technology specializations (Big Data, Analytics, AI, Digital transformation, or Machine Learning)
· 4+ years experience in account management
· Earns Trust with Customers and Field teams
· Demonstrates customer obsession by preparing customer calls or meetings thoroughly
· Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
· Handles unexpected events calmly. Successfully copes with unintended consequences.
· Able to function well in loosely structured situations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Full professional fluency in English
· Experience in sales or demand generation within the technology sector
· Experience working with, and/or having knowledge of cloud computing and existing cloud technologies
· Experience navigating prospective accounts from and into a senior executive level to identify new customer opportunities
· Skill at presenting, at a high level, a technical solution to prospects and customers relevant to their industry or target market.
· Knowledge to differentiate and understand various IT roles and responsibilities
· Advanced Salesforce.com experience
· Sales certifications from an accredited university
· Full professional fluency in (at least) one regional language (e.g., Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia, Thai, Tagalog or Vietnamese) is an advantage
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.