1. Maximize sales revenue of each region(account) by setting sales strategies through market trend analysis.
2. Set sales strategies that focus on customer satisfaction by studying the needs of customers in a region.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales management] Manage the mid and long term sales strategy setting.
2. [Account management] Manage the mid and long term relationship with accounts and set the cooperation strategy that is aimed at benefiting both parties.
3. [Marketing sensing] Analyze the region's competitors and market trends and report on it regularly.
4. [Demand projection] Project the region's demand to ensure that there is not setback to supply.
5. [Business opportunity development] Develop new accounts and business opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications
• Leads small teams of professionals with limited control over budget spending or HR management such as recruiting or dismissal and supervises mentoring and coaching for team members
• Typically implements short-term action plans rather than developing policy, process or strategy
• Enhances or Improves methods or procedures and provides coaching to team members to ensure successful outcome
• Has expertise in most or all job areas within a job family
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments
• Typically requires a minimum 12 years of related experience and a Bachelor's degree, or 10 years and a Master's degree, or a PhD with 7 years experience