Have you met with Insider? If your answer is No this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN
. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100
& our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase
. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies.
We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform
and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Kuala Lumpur office who wants to make the dream a reality.
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree in business, marketing or engineering;
- Digital marketing related experience in a customer oriented position;
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the executive level;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; effective in person and by phone;
- Accountable for results and deliverables; self-starter who works independently and proactively ;
- A keen desire to help customers be successful;
- Superior project and time management skills; excellent attention to detail;
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Preferably Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the customer relationship
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Maintaining a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to decision makers
- Working with technical staff, presales and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value
- Monitoring and facilitating the customer's adoption of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights and solutions to the client and our internal team's to improve outcomes
- Strategic campaign planning to help the customers meet their objectives
- Prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.