, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts and events.
- Cultivate and coordinate local events, both onsite and off.
- Coordinate events such as conferences, trainings, seminars, sales events, and other business meetings.
- Conduct research and find resources to help staff make decisions about event
- Negotiate, prepare, modify, and execute event contracts, including the selection of food and beverage menus, audiovisual equipment, and rooming list.
- Negotiate, prepare, and execute supplemental event contracts including, travel arrangements, ground transportation, and applicable décor, order event signs, all that meet quality and brand expectations.
- Coordinate event logistics, presentation and materials support
- Manage registration and attendee tracking, and pre- and post-event evaluations.
- Schedule and direct speakers, vendors, and other supporting participants.
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep a detailed record of all event details, timelines, to-dos, and other particulars for comprehensive reporting to management.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- BS/BA required; marketing or business degree is preferred, certification in Event Planning is a plus;
- +2 years of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge of digital space;
- Experience with email marketing tools is a plus;
- Experience with webinar tools is a plus;
- Strong project management and organizational skills;
- Strong creative problem solving skills;
- Extraordinary attention to detail;
- Excellent event planning and execution skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule when needed;
- Native in Malay and fluent in English;
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.