Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As an agent within Risk Operations, you will be required to work through a number of pre-determined fraudulent alerts, email alerts, SMS alerts, and service requests to determine if recent account activity is of a fraudulent nature.
You will complete your investigation using multiple resources including customer contact, reviewing account activity, account rating, phone matches, IP Search, and various websites, etc. Risk Operations Agents are customer oriented and work to deliver a better understanding of our account processes to our customers.
At the same time, you will educate customers on how to maintain security and strive for loss prevention for both our account and its customers. You are responsible for reviewing documentation, analysing data, and determining in a timely manner whether to verify the authenticity of transactions and/or activities. Throughout this process you may need to communicate with the customer for additional information and to notify them of decisions.
An agent within Risk Operations is organised, efficient, and driven, exhibits strong analytical skills, adapts well to change, and thrives in a collaborative team environment.Responsibilities
- Based on assigned queues, you are responsible to review accounts and determine the legitimacy of the account and account holder, the associated risk, and make sure all appropriate restriction and/or dismissal decisions are made on each account reviewed (60%)
- Contact account holders in an effort to verify activity and mitigate loss (10%)
- Continually monitor cases and reports to identify trends and notify management of information gleaned from that activity (10%)
- Monitor account activity and find abnormal activities to stop any suspicious transactions in the account (20%)
Conditions• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems• International work environment and flat organisation• Great career development opportunities in a growing company• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career• Competitive salary• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
- Bachelor degree or above
- Strong communication skills, fluency in both verbal and oral English and Chinese language skills
- Ability to make discretionary decisions based on research
- Ability to function in multiple queues covering a variety of tasks with a sense of urgency and follow-through
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies