Due to the rapid growth in our APJ region we are recruiting for experienced Enterprise Sales Executives to be responsible for new business sales across the board.The expansion of Rackspace’s business in Malaysia is a major strategic priority for Rackspace and as a result, this role is a key hire and will be high profile across our sales organization.Focus will be on business acceleration and driving new logo opportunities in our Enterprise space in Malaysia.What you'll be doing:
- Evolve and create an acquisition strategy to increase market share within the MY market
- Define target segments and customers based on the defined Rackspace market entry strategy
- Develop initiatives to increase new deal flow, senior client meetings and ways to position the comprehensive Rackspace portfolio within the defined target segments and customers in MY
- Build multi-level relationships including senior customer contacts and key decision makers and stakeholders
- Execute sales processes to ensure market leading win ratios and strategies
- Develop and optimize a structured sales process to grow the business within the selected target segments and customers
- Establish, meet and exceed sales revenue quota
- Drive revenue growth via interaction and engagement with other critical parts of the Rackspace organization
- Engage with channel partners to find and develop new opportunities
Is this job for you:
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, or related field is required. Equivalent work experience may be considered.
- 10+ years successful B2B sales experience, including a minimum of 5 years of experience in technology
- You'll have experience of selling strategic Technology Services, either from systems integration or other SaaS / Cloud related services
- Experience understanding a client's business strategy and how services can create change and transformation.
- You have a structured approach to solution selling that you can articulate and demonstrate.
- Previous Enterprise service or softwaresales experience is also essential.
#LI-MG1About Rackspace Technology
We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future.More on Rackspace Technology
Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.