1. Integrate different work processes operated by each business unit to contribute to standard HR operation.
2. Improve operation efficiency by providing and supporting HR services(recruitment, payroll, time & attendance, DM, L&D).
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Recruiting service] Perform candidate searching and screening for a timely recruitment of suitable talents when hiring employees below CL2 and review the work result of part members. (Part leader)
2. [Payroll and retirement payment] Manage basic payroll information through the payroll system, calculate payroll and retirement pay for employees in accordance with the laws and internal regulations, review the payment result. (Part leader)
(provide overall services in relation to payroll including calculation of pay, withholding tax, and insurances.)
3. [Managing T&A information] Manage work hours and overtime based on the internal T&A(Time and Attendance) policy and the labor law and review the work result of part members. (Part leader)
4. [Appointment input] Input appointment information of a business unit and check if there is any errors in changed personal information.
5. [Online training support] Manage the completion rate of online trainings and check if the operation of training courses follows principles.
6. [Creating statistics] Create and manage statistics from HR systems in order to help the decision making by the management.
Skills and Qualifications
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
• Typical entry point for university graduates