We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
We have backed more than 2,400 companies or 5,000+ entrepreneurs in 75+ countries. Notable investments in the 500 portfolio include Credit Karma, Twilio, Canva, Grab, Bukalapak, The RealReal, Talkdesk, Knotel, Udemy, and Ipsy. Most significantly, those companies have helped create thousands of jobs and delighted millions of customers all over the world. Because of our global network and expertise, we are in a unique position to build startup ecosystems worldwide.
Who We’re Seeking
We are looking for an experienced frontend engineer to build and manage our products. Your job will be to turn wireframes and prototypes into real, working code, with KPIs linked to rollout speed and clean code. You will join an early dev team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Working with back-end engineers and domain-facing leads to prioritize front-end features
- Building, extending, refactoring all front-end related deliverables within our codebase
- Code reviews, TDD, and enhancing other related development practices for seamless delivery
- Optimizing front-end performance to deliver smooth, blazing-fast web pages
- Experience with ReactJS
- Familiarity building in Webpack, NPM, Yarn and other standard build tools
- End-to-end delivery experience including deployment, debugging and integrating automation tools for continuous delivery
- Work with designers throughout the entire designer-developer workflow
- Strong understanding of all major browsers and special considerations required catering to each browser to create consistent project outcomes
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects in web application development
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization
- Continuous initiatives to study and prove new technologies
- Ability to work independently in small / early teams