We uplift people and economies around the world through entrepreneurship.
Who We Are
We have backed more than 2,400 companies or 5,000+ entrepreneurs in 75+ countries. Notable investments in the 500 portfolio include Credit Karma, Twilio, Canva, Grab, Bukalapak, The RealReal, Talkdesk, Knotel, Udemy, and Ipsy. Most significantly, those companies have helped create thousands of jobs and delighted millions of customers all over the world. Because of our global network and expertise, we are in a unique position to build startups ecosystems worldwide.
We have a new opening for a Global Human Resources Generalist, who will facilitate human resource processes globally from personnel onboarding to operational support and recordkeeping. The ideal candidate will have prior human resources experience with an international or regional company, and be able to independently resolve challenges and ensure effective implementation of HR plans and positive employee relations.
- Support the recruitment needs of the organization by managing the requisition process and job postings.
- Prepare offer letters or contracts of service for personnel globally based on standard forms, and troubleshoot queries independently but liaise with the wider HR Department, Hiring Managers or Legal functions as needed.
- Support new hire onboarding and orientations, communicate company policies and benefits.
- Address employee inquiries or concerns related to training, onboarding, benefit support, etc.
- Administer global health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes and terminations.
- Obtain documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Manage leaves of absence, workman’s comp claims, and ability to follow through documentation requirements with no supervision.
- Records Maintenance:
- Maintain training, compliance requirements and employee recordkeeping.
- Conducting periodic audits and checks to ensure that documentation is up to date.
- Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices and procedures.
- Prior experience working in a human resources department of a multinational or regional company
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of accountability and ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Education amp; Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite or related software.
- Knowledgeable in ADP Workforce Now, Namely, Workday, or any other HRIS system.
- Knowledgeable in US and/or International labor practices
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- At least five years related experience required.
- Unlimited PTO, plus Holidays
- The opportunity to work with phenomenal people around the world!